If you’re looking to make a delicious, quick and easy tomato salsa then look no further! After trying many different ingredients and combinations this is definitely the best tomato salsa I have ever tasted.
The amazing flavours in this Salsa are mouth-watering, and because everything is fresh it is super healthy with no fat or sugar necessary. Hands down a real winner in my book.
This will make the perfect accompaniment to our Mexican Smoky Fajitas, Chilli or just about anything you fancy serving it with.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
What You Need To Make This
- 3 large tomatoes
- 1 small red onion
- 1 sweet red pepper
- handful of fresh coriander
- salt – to taste
- Juice of 1 lime
How To Make It
- Chop the tomatoes as small as possible and scrape into the dish ensuring all the juice is retained.
- Finely chop the onion as small as possible and add to the dish.
- Next slice the red pepper, again as small as possible. The easiest way is to cut them into thin long strips and then slice across them.
- Chop up the handful of coriander, again as finely as possible and throw in.
- Squeeze the juice of the whole lime over the top and stir up.
- Season with salt to finish.
Enjoy this easy Tomato Salsa with your homemade Smoked Fajitas, Chilli or just as an accompaniment to Tortilla Chips.
Please do let me know what you think of this recipe below. I’d really love to hear what you think and hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Submit your review